The Itinerary for the York Potash decision day Tuesday 30th June is as follows :
Chair’s welcome and housekeeping comments 10.00am
2. Legal advisor’s statement 10.05am
3. Introduction by Director of Planning 10.15am
4. Statement/presentation in support of the application 10.20am
5. Statement/presentation by objectors to the application 10.40am
6. Statement/presentation by Parish/Town Councils 11.00am
7. Questions of clarification raised by Members/YP’s correction 11.20am
8. Presentation by planning officers 11.40am
9. Lunch Break 12.40pm
10. Discussion by Members 1.30pm
11. Resolution by Members
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Seats have been restricted on a first come first served basis:
Arrival time 9.15am, bums on seats by 9.45, otherewise your seat will be reallocated.
The Bede Hall holds 120 people, St Hildas Room accommodates 80. There are 70 on the reserve list.
Sneaton Castle sits in large and beautiful grounds adjacent to St Hilda's Priory which is the Mother house of the Order of the Holy Paraclete, an Anglican religious community, and there is a Prayer Room ;-)
This is a private venue and only food bought at the venue can be consumed - pre-ordered packed lunch can be eaten in the grounds. '
Contact J.email@example.com - only if you cannot attend, so your seat can be reallocated.
Meanwhile, of the alleged non-atendence of the Members "It is unpredicatable who or how many of the members of the Park Authority will turn up on the day." "That is all I can say"
Interpretated as - we are not allowed to say who is attending because .... of security arrangements?
Hmmm so who will be turning up & out? - Will it be Wallace & Grommit .... Marge Simpson, Willy Wonka or the Big Chief Sitting Bull? Who cares ... 25 around the table?
All guests have to register and retain a ticket (pass) throughout the day.