NYMNPA - Update : "Amec Foster Wheeler, the Authority’s environmental consultant, has submitted its review of the environmental information submitted as part of the York Potash planning application. This is an important report and is one of a number of review documents commissioned by the Authority as part of its assessment of the planning application. These documents can all be viewed on the links provided below under the heading ‘National Park commissioned reports’. Preparation of the Director of Planning’s report for consideration by Members at the Special Planning Committee Meeting is now being completed. It is our intention that the report will be posted on the Authority's website at 7.00am on Thursday 18 June 2015."
The Amec Foster Wheeler (AWF) reports are here:
The following reports have been prepared by Amec, Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure UK Ltd:
- ‘York Potash Project – Review of Environmental Statements’ June 2015
- ‘York Potash Project – Review of Alternative Sites Assessment’ May 2015
- ‘York Potash Project – Need Commentary’ May 2015
- ‘York Potash Project – Tourism Commentary’ June 2015
- ‘Report on the Economy of the North York Moors National Park (2015)’ May 2015
- ‘Report on the Economy of Whitby (2015) May 2015
Until the Officers report is published it remains speculative if the likely 'open' recommendation still stands.
"Klaatu... Barada ... Nikto" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VtcOCHePB4 ;-)
String theory ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2s-5pFMVI